Ok. That worked like a charm. I apologize to everyone for my stupid mistake.

Stefan

-----Original Message-----
From: Markus Ruecker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 5:02 PM
To: 'User questions and discussions about OTRS.'
Subject: RE: [otrs] Junk queue deletion

Hi Stefan,

I think you have misunderstood something.
You don't have to touch the GenericAgent.pl.
Instead of this, use the file: /opt/otrs/Kernel/Config/GenericAgent.pm
If you don't have this file, just copy GenericAgent.pm.dist

Markus...

http://doc.otrs.org/1.2/en/html/generic-agent.html
and http://doc.otrs.org/1.2/en/html/generic-agent-example.html#AEN1040

GA will get executed  via the Cron jobs. See
http://doc.otrs.org/1.2/en/html/cronjob.html

> If there is a better way to go about doing this, please let me know.

You're on track already.

hth,

Robert Kehl

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
         http://www.otrs.de/ :: Tel. +49 (0)6172 4832388