On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 09:23, Robert Kehl wrote:
> On Friday, March 19, 2004 3:05 PM
> L. Mark Stone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > What do you think about me doing an rpm -Uvh --force?
>
> As your file versions doesn't seem to be out of sync, I would not
> directly expect it to become much better, although a fresh code base
> _should_ do it. Well, it should work now...
>
> A last idea: What are the permissions on the _directory_ Kernel/Config?
> Should be 755, owned by root.root. If that were 644... Bingo.

No joy; the permissions on the _directory_ Config were already set
correctly...

Robert, I'm not a programmer, (although I did study Fortran, Assembler
and Cobol in university...), but can you tell me, in plain language,
what GenericAgent.pl needs to get its work done?

My statistics professor told me "Never confuse correlation with
causation!" and even though the error is about GA.pm, I can't help but
wonder if I shouldn't be looking more towards GA.pl's environment.

Thank you for your persistence and patience with me!

Best regards,
Mark

L. Mark Stone
President