On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 08:14, Robert Kehl wrote:
> On Thursday, March 18, 2004 6:34 PM
> L. Mark Stone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> I meant the rpm...
> > Ah! It's the one from the link on your web site.  ;-)
> > ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/misc/otrs/RPMS/suse/9.x/otrs-1.2.2-01.i386.rpm
>
> You haven't got a faulty RPM or stuff - after reviewing your file
> versions I cannot state there's anything wrong. It should work. The only
> thing I noticed is, that you've got some old versions of GA lying around
> in Config. Clean it up a bit to see if it get's better then.

Robert,

OK, this is spooky! Last night, long before you sent the above email, I
moved all of the other GA*.pm files out of that directory. I also
dropped you GA.pm file in as the working copy.

Unfortunately, this morning I still have a lot of tickets in my Junk
queue  :-(

What do you think about me doing an rpm -Uvh --force?

Mark

L. Mark Stone
President
Reliable Networks of Maine, LLC