Thomas Nilsen wrote:
At first glance i cannot see any errors in your config. It looks pretty
correct to me.
The Agent-Frontend is the admin interface usually found as
http://.../index.pl. If you log on to the agent frontend, are you able to
create a new ticket and selecte a customer (click on PhoneView and then on
Search Customer) or do you get errors there too?

I'm sorry, sorry, sorry..... for all troubles. I'm idiot! The key was that "SSCOPE => 'sub'" was "SSCOPE => 'sum'. Yes, not "sub", but "sum".

Bloody syntax error!!! Everything is fine now....

p.s. what do you thing about little "Active Dyrectory integration Howto" (not LDAP, but AD)?

--
Best regards,
Vladimir Gerdjikov

Communication and NOS Manager, HebrosBank Head Office, +359 32/903435,
+359 888 578 458
KeyID:BC821E9B from http://wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net
Fingerprint: 503C 54EE C1B0 B446 DD84  5A3A 4E05 4D62 BC82 1E9B