On Wednesday, March 17, 2004 9:11 PM
L. Mark Stone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Can't load agent job file 'Kernel::Config::GenericAgent':
>> Look if the permissions on the file Kernel/Config/GenericAgent.pm are
>> correct (644 =>0.0). It looks as if GA cannot find it or cannot read
>> it.
>
> Sorry Robert, I know how to do a chmod to get the rwx bits set, but
> which account should be the owner? otrs?

Funny, I didn't cite a command - the '0.0' was meant to be a more
comprehensive root.root. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

What I'm thinking of is a situation like this:

rw-------  mstone  mstone  Kernel/Config/GenericAgent.pm

If set that way, the otrs user has no chance to get to the file nor its
contents. Just a thought.

Regards,

Robert Kehl

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
         http://www.otrs.de/ :: Tel. +49 (0)6172 4832388