On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 02:59:02PM +0200, Frederik Seiffert wrote:
> Yes, that was me. Unfortunately, while the incoming message looks just
> fine, the reply sent with OTRS still looks awful. Have a look at the
> first and third external agent email.

How can I reproduce this like in the first third external agent email?

I tried it with Mozilla 1.6 and Konqeror 3.2.1 and wrote long lines with no
new line in the compose window. After submit the external agent email
was fine:

http://demo.otrs.org/otrs/index.pl?TicketID=60234&Action=AgentZoom&ArticleID=148583#148583

> Is there any reason against wrap=soft in the input field? As I see it,
> this would fix the problem.

If wrap=soft or hard depends on the browser. Anyway, if I can reproduce
the problem, the we can change the wrap=hard to wrap=soft for the
browser (like Safari).

> Thanks,
> Frederik

  Martin Edenhofer

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
        http://www.otrs.de/ :: Manage your communication!