Sorry.. no SuSE 9.1 rpm for 1.2.3 Last time I did this kind of migration
of otrs data it was between two different SuSE v8.x boxes ... Have done
the upgrade on 9.0, but not with 9.1.

otrs is no longer on the SuSE distribution CD for v9.1, and I suspect
the YaST support no longer exists. However, I do not see any immediate
reason why a SuSE 9.0 otrs rpm should not install on a 9.1 box.

There is a possible alternative approach to migrating than installing an
older copy of otrs and upgrading.

Things are a bit different between SuSE 9.0 and SuSE 9.1. 9.0 defaults
to a 2.4.x kernel with an option of 2.6.x (for the adventurous). 9.1 is
2.6.x by default. This does cause some issues, but none that I would
expect to effect otrs. Purely copying the database files as suggested
below could open a somewhat different can of worms, and is probably only
safe when source and target configurations are exactly the same (SuSE
9.0 and SuSE 9.1 also run slightly different mysql and apache builds as
well as run different kernels so do not fit this criterion).

The otrs backup set can be compressed and with larger databases means
there should be less to copy to the new target or to media. In theory
one could restore the database from the backup set without the
pre-requisite of installing otrs and using the appropriate restore
script, by creating the database and then applying the backup sql script
directly to mysql. One would also need to create the local mysql otrs
account and give it the rights to otrs database. The relevant commands
are in the restore.sh script, (which could be modified so that it did
not use otrs configuration information info to pass to those commands).
The Backup set also includes the Config.pm file, which could be copied
into a subsequent otrs installation hence bypassing the need to run the
installer.