Hi Chris,

we are admins with different fields of work, I created 3 queues by our
names. we got an incoming queue. Everyone can see tickets in the other
queues. however when one assignes a ticket to him, the other ones seem
not to be able to see the tickets anymore, how can I change this ?

and also I wonder what ticketlocking is for, so no other can change the
ticket ? we dont need that can it be disabled at all ?

Please assigne the Ticket only in a other Queue, not to a person directly. If you change the owner, the Ticket is locked and only the owner see this Ticket.

with kind regards,

Stefan Rother

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
        http://www.otrs.de/ :: Manage your communication!