Hello!

        You're best bet would be to make your own theme, editing the dtl files:

        http://doc.otrs.org/1.3/en/html/dtl-theme.html

        The "lite" theme would be a good start point, as it's really simple,
but it may
necessary to make it more compatible with the mobile phones that you're using.

        That would be a really nice addon ;)

On 24 May 2005 at 7:01, Wes Plate wrote:

> On 5/24/05 12:38 AM, "Christian Schoepplein" wrote:
>
> > Thats possible already. OTRS is a normal web application which cann
> > be accessed via a browser.
>
> I will try again but in the past it did not work for me.
>

> --
> Wes Plate
>  Automatic Duck, Inc.
>   http://www.wesplate.com