Hi
I think i have also a problem with SMTP.
I have configured the sendmail module for SMTP but
when i try to send a ticket from the agent web
interface I have the message :
 ERROR: OTRS-CGI-10 Perl: 5.8.4 OS: linux Time: Mon
Nov 14 12:16:29 2005

Message: Can't connect to mail.mycompany.com:
Operation now in progress!

Traceback (32621):
   Module: Kernel::System::Email::SMTP::Send (v1.9)
Line: 121
   Module: Kernel::System::Email::Send (v1.14) Line:
467
   Module:
Kernel::System::Ticket::Article::ArticleSend (v1.92)
Line: 1303
   Module: Kernel::Modules::AgentTicketEmail::Run
(v1.11) Line: 644
   Module: Kernel::System::Web::InterfaceAgent::Run
(v1.8) Line: 651
   Module: index.pl (v1.80) Line: 47

I use the same  domain (mail.mycompany.com) with my
mail client(thunderbird) and
and i have no problems.
any help?
--- "Pim Rupert (Lemonbit)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit
: