Guys (PIM),

        I looked through the var/log/maillog file and noticed that
everytime I submit a ticket from the customer interface I get the
following errors in the "var/log/maillog"

Nov 14 00:14:41 falcon sm-mta[61018]: jABJomdq033628:
to=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, ctladdr=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (1046/104
6), delay=2+12:23:53, xdelay=00:00:01, mailer=esmtp, pri=11100778,
relay=defiance.xo.com. [207.155.252.110], dsn=4.2.0, stat=
Deferred: 450 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: Sender address rejected:
Domain not found

Notice that its going to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" which is correct but the
"ctladdr=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> is the hostname
"falcon.sky-river.com" + domain "sky-river.com" we do not have a
[EMAIL PROTECTED] email or domain. What should this be set to
and I do not see an area as where to change this. Thanks guys,

PS sorry for the no subject line it was like 3 am lol.
Thank you,

Michael W. Belz
Jr. Systems Administrator, Sky River Management
(702) 336-9418
AIM: SimbaSRM