From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Pim Rupert (Lemonbit)
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 11:37 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Subject: Re: [otrs] problems sending/receiving mail on freebsd

> The first thing I thought of was to call my ISP and have them
> create for
> me a customized distribution list called " [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
> how does this sound? I have a dist list creator in my admin profile
> but
> it only supports @sky-river.com not hostname.sky-river.com, does it
> sound viable to have the ISP creat a special distribution list for our
> falcon.sky-river.com suffix?

Normally... I would think it's an odd question. But if you have some
kind of expensive SLA or the server you are running OTRS on is co-
located / rented at your ISP it would be a quite reasonable question.

But I still don't get why you just don't use the MTA on your FreeBSD
machine...

Kind regards,
Pim Rupert
Lemonbit Internet