Mercator GmbH wrote:

By the way: I don´t see ANY images. I think that´s an alias problem with Apache. I have read some articles. Problem is that the newsgroups are not searchable (right??) and I cannot find the article anymore.

Using Google you can search anything. :o) Just use site:<domain> to have Google return only hits from a specific domain.

How can I make the images show up again?

Again? They showed up before? How did you install OTRS (.rpm/.tar.gz)? I have the following in my vhost config for the images:

        Alias /otrs-web/ "/opt/otrs/var/httpd/htdocs/"

Just read the docs: http://doc.otrs.org/2.0/en/html/ x305.html#webserver-configuration