Steven Carr wrote:

Sanson, Rick wrote:
This is properly configured with the hostname of my actual FQDN...

What is the matter here???

Pass, not too sure, have you thought about upgrading to a newer version
of fedora? just incase there is some bug/issue with that particular
version of fedora, not sure how many (if any) others are using FC4 for
their OTRS installations.

FC5 is went EOL a couple of weeks ago, so if Rick is really still running FC4 it might be time to upgrade, yeah. Still that shouldn't keep him from setting his FQDN. I also have no idea why the change won't stick. Have you tried enabling verbose logging? Maybe the logs will show something interesting.

Nils Breunese.