Kamal wrote:

Greetings,
I am using OTRS 2.1.6.

When I am using Empty Response when replying to a TT, the default subject is the following:
Re: [Ticket#2007102410000039] <subject written>

If I delete the "Re: [Ticket#2007102410000039]" from the subject & send the email, the email is sent with the "Re: [Ticket#2007102410000039]" appended automatically.

How can I force OTRS not to change the subject that I send?

AFAIK OTRS needs the ticket number in the subject to be able to keep track of what ticket the message belongs to.

I need to do the above since some recipients don't accept message except with specific subjects.

What exactly don't they accept?

Nils Breunese.