Dear Nils,

> AFAIK OTRS needs the ticket number in the subject to be able to keep track
of what ticket the message belongs to.

The problem is that it not only appends the TT number, but it appends it at
the beginning of the subject. Is there way to force the "Re:
[Ticket#2007102410000039]" to be inserted at the end of the subject (or in
any place for that matter)?

> What exactly don't they accept?
They don't accept except THEIR TT number to be at the beginning. I have no
idea what system they use.

Regards