No I did nog change these entry's directly into the database, but if I
understand correctly the postmaster searches for "3 normal" while the
database has "3 normaal" as entry.
Then this is a difference in language and the postmaster does not
recognize this as the same. I have installed ITSM on a existing OTRS
installation. The OTRS installation is installed in Dutch, but I did
notice that the ITSM installation is in English. Maybe this adjusted
some things in the configuration and therefore the postmast could not
find the correct entry anymore.
I am going to check what I can do best. Change everything to Dutch or English.
Thanks for the help.

Peter