Hello,

I dunno if maybe I'm blind but I just installed OTRS yesterday and
can't figure out how to delete some test queues I created and users
accounts that I was creating so I can figure out how the system works.

Also, when there is a new ticket and I click on "empty answer" under
"Compose Answer (email):" I get the following error:

Software error:

Modification of a read-only value attempted at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/i586-linux-thread-multi/Net/DNS/Question.pm
line 47.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]),
giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

How do I fix that? The Question.pm file has the permissions -r--r--r--
just like every other file in that directory which I thought is the
right permissions.

Please let me know how to fix these bugs.

Thanks,
- Jake