Shawn Beasley ha scritto:
Hi Daniele,
Thank you Shawn for you support.

I was smiling reading your email because I though I was finding my bug.
I added the row to my email and I started again... but without success.
Is there any setting I am forgetting?
Maybe... a new line in OTRS/Kernel/system/postmaster/newTicket.pm?
or in config.pm?
My OTRS refuses to work.

It is not otrs :) Did you do the configuration manually in your Config.pm? I would recommend, where ever possible, to use teh Sysconfig. Maybe this will help.
I am running release 2.2.3.
I am thinking to destroy all and upgrade to the last one release.

An upgrade is always the best.
Any idea?

Which method did you try?
Thank you again Shawn.
I use OTRS on debian server and I just installed it typing apt-get install otrs2 Then I made modification inside Config.pm manually following manual and examples.

I get inside OTRD via LDAP, I have a custom name for my system and I WOULD LIKE to use three textfree fields.
Nothing more.

How can I upgrade my OTRS?
The debian package for 2.2.5 still doesn't exist.
Where is it installed? Nothing is into my var/www/ folder!!!! Neither an alias. In spite of this, it (partially) works!
I have it in usr/share/otrs/.
I have never used sysconfig because Graphic User interface is always too difficult for my simple brain.
How can I get what I already have using OTRS sysconfig?
If you aloow me I can send you, privately, my config.pm in order to show you what I added.

Thank you in advance
Daniele