Hi Daniele,
Thank you Shawn for you support.

I was smiling reading your email because I though I was finding my bug.
I added the row to my email and I started again... but without success.
Is there any setting I am forgetting?
Maybe... a new line in OTRS/Kernel/system/postmaster/newTicket.pm?
or in config.pm?
My OTRS refuses to work.

It is not otrs :) Did you do the configuration manually in your Config.pm? I would recommend, where ever possible, to use teh Sysconfig. Maybe this will help.
I am running release 2.2.3.
I am thinking to destroy all and upgrade to the last one release.

An upgrade is always the best.
Any idea?

Which method did you try?
Thank you in advance.
Daniele

Shawn Beasley ha scritto:
Hi Daniele,
I am sorry to always ask you about my personal problem... but I am really getting crazy!!!
[...]
STEP 2:
I build into OTRS->Admin->[ PostMaster Filter ] the following filter

Filtername: myFilter
Match:
Header 1:X-OTRS-TicketKey3      Value:Armadio

Set:
Header 1:X-OTRS-TicketValue3    Value:aaaaaa
Either:

Header 1:X-OTRS-TicketKey3      Value:Armadio
Header 1:X-OTRS-TicketValue3    Value:aaaaaa

STEP 3:
I send to my OTRS, through php, the following email:

<?php
   $to  = '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
   $subject = 'Let me try';
   $body = 'This is the email content';
$header = "X-OTRS-TicketKey3:Armadio";
or
$header = "X-OTRS-TicketKey3:Armadio\r\n"; $header .= "X-OTRS-TicketValue3:aaaaaa";
   if (mail  ($to, $subject, $body, $header)) {
       echo 'E-mail inviata con successo.<br />';
       echo 'Destinatario: '.$to.'<br />';
       echo 'Subject: '.$subject.'<br />';
       echo 'X-Header: '.$header.'<br />';
       echo 'Contenuto: '.$body;
   } else {
       echo 'Non sono riuscito ad inviare il messaggio';
   }
?>
[...]
=> http://www.otrs.com/
I think this would be the proper code, but the main fact is your should set both headers in the php. Alternatively, you can choose the first option. I hope you get it up and running :)

Shawn Beasley
((otrs)) :: OTRS AG :: Norsk-Data-Straße 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
   Fon: +49 (0) 9421 56818 0 :: Fax: +49 (0) 9421 56818 18
     http://www.otrs.com/ :: Communication with success!

Geschäftssitz: Bad Homburg
Amtsgericht Bad Homburg, HRB 10751
Steuernummer: 003/240/97521

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Burchard Steinbild
Vorstandsvorsitzender: André Mindermann