From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Daniele
Sent: 28. februar 2008 14:00
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Subject: Re: [otrs] A form per queue. Is it possible?

Thank you Shawn for you support.

I was smiling reading your email because I though I was finding my bug.
I added the row to my email and I started again... but without success.
Is there any setting I am forgetting?
Maybe... a new line in OTRS/Kernel/system/postmaster/newTicket.pm?
or in config.pm?
My OTRS refuses to work.

I am running release 2.2.3.
I am thinking to destroy all and upgrade to the last one release.

Any idea?

Thank you in advance.
Daniele