Robin,

2008/7/15 Robin Bowes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi,
>
> In the process of my testing, I've run into a stale MX record which
> resulted in 800 new tickets created, from MAILER-DAEMON with subject
> "Warning: could not send messaage.. etc. etc".

I had a similar problem when testing non-functional requirements.  To get
rid of them I just hacked the database with a judicious use of "delete from
..." directly but I wonder if the OTRS gurus have a better strategy.

>From the queue view, I can only see 15 msgs at once (I presume I can change
> this in the config somewhere, but haven't looked yet) and I don't see a way
> to "select all". I tried clicking on each box on the page to do bulk action
> but I get a very annoying dialog box telling me I've selected the check box
> for each one I click - this should be turned off, IMHO.

You can turn off the dialog box by setting this in your Config.pm
 $Self->{'Ticket::Frontend::BulkFeatureJavaScriptAlert'} =  0;

Cheers

Alistair