Robin Bowes wrote:

In the process of my testing, I've run into a stale MX record which resulted in 800 new tickets created, from MAILER-DAEMON with subject "Warning: could not send messaage.. etc. etc".

I want to select them all and close them all.

How can I do this?

You can use a GenericAgent job: http://doc.otrs.org/2.2/en/html/x1149.html

From the queue view, I can only see 15 msgs at once (I presume I can change this in the config somewhere, but haven't looked yet) and I don't see a way to "select all". I tried clicking on each box on the page to do bulk action but I get a very annoying dialog box telling me I've selected the check box for each one I click - this should be turned off, IMHO.

I believe you can turn this off in SysConfig.

Nils Breunese.