Den 15/07/2008 kl. 10.42 skrev Alistair McGlinchy:
I had a similar problem when testing non-functional requirements. To get rid of them I just hacked the database with a judicious use of "delete from ..." directly but I wonder if the OTRS gurus have a better strategy.

Like Nils said, use the GenericAgent. Somebody should tap the OTRS people on the shoulder and politely request it be renamed to Automatic Agent. That way a lot more people would immediately understand what it does.

You can turn off the dialog box by setting this in your Config.pm
 $Self->{'Ticket::Frontend::BulkFeatureJavaScriptAlert'} =  0;

Or use SysConf, that's the preferred way and you don't need a shell on the server, just use your browser.

Admin -> SysConfig -> Ticket -> Frontend::Agent -> Ticket::Frontend::BulkFeatureJavaScriptAlert

--
Lars