Hi steve,
i just find out after lots of time spending on google, but thanks for the
response.
isnt there any way to let the outgoing mail be sented in html format? (only
outgoing is needed)
so a logo could be used?
if not i wasted lots of time with otrs cause then otrs is totaly not usefull
thes days of multimedia if you understand me.
cause we have lots of subdivisons that use there own logo and or html
teplates.
if not, anyone got an alternative for otrs that can do html outgoing?
thanks