Hi Mikael,
thanks for your response.
Can you explain me what you mean? i am not following ..
i use smtp to send mail , the mail is plain text so how can i add it in the
footer?
if using sendmail can do this im willing to give it a try
can you point a direction? thanks!

ps i my last mail i mistypt the name of the tool it is osticket not ostrack
:-)