Hi steve,
so it is not as easy as this sounds :
http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/dev/2003-December/000306.html  ?

i also do prefer plain text, but companus rules these days are that every
mail needs to be signed with a .jpg logo with all needed info about company
and with the company logo..

i found indeed the problem that rt is not really made for windows, so thats
unfortunally no option :(

I think it is a bit a shame that the html output mail is not included with
otrs, it would make it the ideal ticket system :(