From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
sol sol
Sent: vrijdag 30 januari 2009 15:59
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] insert company logo in reply form

Hi Mikael,
thanks for your response.
Can you explain me what you mean? i am not following ..
i use smtp to send mail , the mail is plain text so how can i add it in
the footer?
if using sendmail can do this im willing to give it a try
can you point a direction? thanks!

ps i my last mail i mistypt the name of the tool it is osticket not
ostrack :-)