Hi Mauricio,

What user is the cronjob associated with? I once have that same issue and
moving the cronjobs to the root user solved it.

The postmaster info is stored in the mail_account table of the database

About notifying customers on ticket creation, try
/otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminAutoResponse using the autoreply type, you can
even send the ticket number to the client so he can keep track of it.

Greetings,

Leonardo Certuche
301 284 6250
460 0727 ext 5559