Leonardo Certuche wrote:
Hi again,

I have the following line successufully working on my OTRS BOX:

        I too spent some time playing with a test case here.

*/5 * * * * perl /opt/otrs/bin/PostMasterMailbox.pl > /dev/null 2>&1

At first sight:

    * I use 5, not 05

        I do not think that matters; I used 05 in my working version.

    * I first call the binary used to run the script (perl)

        That is a different approach than what I ended up doing. I told it to

*/05 * * * * otrs $HOME/bin/PostMasterMailbox.pl > /dev/null 2>&1

which meant "run $HOME/bin/PostMasterMailbox.pl as user otrs, where $HOME is the home directory path for user otrs." I felt like I would want to make sure to run as user otrs to limit potential issues. That said, it seems to be happy now. =)

    * I'm not using $HOME variable, it could be unset, absolut paths
      rarely fail ;)

You have a point there. If it gets cute I will drop $HOME in a heartbeat. ;)

Hope it helps,

        It did indeed. Thanks!

Leonardo Certuche