From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Lars
Monsees
Sent: jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009 9:10
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] ArticleStorageSwitch.pl Out of memory

Hi,

> 2) the database size is the same than the beginning

you have to optimize the table afterwards to regain the space. I used
SQLyog for this.

> Otrs version 2.4.2 Database Mysql Version 5.0.45 The database size is
> around 50 G The database filsesystem has 150 G and the attachments
> storage filesystem has more than 200 G free Memory installed 3 G

I changed the storage yesterday and it took about an hour. As the script
had printed the "finished" message, the cpu load was still high for
several minutes while the mysql process was active.

Memory is only 256 mb, CPU 1,2 GHZ, DB had 900 mb, MySQL 5.0.51a

Perhaps you can do the switch in stages? Running the script, optimizing
the database and running the script again?