It occurred to me to mention that I'm creating tickets as if I were an
Agent sitting at a help desk.  Are you accepting emails from Customers
to generate your tickets?  If so, I can't offer any other thoughts - we
don't allow that at our installation.

Best regards,

Jim
ITIL Process Manager
NCDOR
919-715-4932
james.b...@dornc.com

>>> Alan McKay <alan.mc...@gmail.com> 8/11/2009 3:30 PM >>>
The notices in the history for the ticket coming in are not the same
as for going out.  Is that normal, or should they be the same?

Here is the whole history for a ticket.  I got no email when it
arrived.   But I did get an email when I closed it.

NewTicket
New Ticket [2009081110000064] created (Q=External Support;P=3
normal;S=new).
r...@localhost (Admin OTRS)
11/08/2009 15:18:02

CustomerUpdate