The problem is that are *nix commands, shared memory in windows is managed
differently and afaik there isn't something similar natively and/or it is
necessary to do that ...
For this I posted a link to sysinternals where you can find some tool that
could help you but, if I was in your shoes at this point I'll reboot the
machine without trying to do anything at the shared memory (it is cleaned
however during reboot and recreated as needed when application is started).