From: Michiel Beijen <mich...@beefreeit.nl>
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS. <otrs@otrs.org>
Sent: Friday, 14 August, 2009 14:24:21
Subject: Re: [otrs] remove the shared memory segment and rebooting OTRS

There is no such thing as System-V shared memory on WIndows.... ;-)
That is the reason the System Log from the GUI will stay empty if you'd open it
when OTRS runs on a Windows host.
Mr. Davidovich has FTP'd (I guess he means SSH?) into the OTRS server on *Nix.
Please just use the FAQ Martin pointed out:

http://faq.otrs.org/otrs/public.pl?Action=PublicFAQ&ItemID=111
and he also stated that it would be even better to just re-start your whole
server, you can't access it now anyway... ;-)
--
Michiel Beijen
Software Consultant