De : otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] De la part de Aron
Rotteveel
Envoyé : jeudi 15 avril 2010 10:16
À : User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Objet : Re: [otrs] OTRS 3: worth the wait? Any information regardingfeatures /
sneak peeks?

Hi Michiel,

I am very curious to see the progress that is being made on this new release;
are there any new developments worth mentioning yet?
As mentioned before, I believe that OTRS can greatly benefit from more
community feedback during the development phase.

Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,

Aron Rotteveel