> They are probably involving experts about the processes like ITIL , ITSM
in these phases.

Well, in this case, OTRS 3 is a 'framework' release, so it's not **really**
about ITIL.

OTRS3 is all about the new GUI, so we *do *work with (external) experts on
the subject of accessibility and usability to implement a new user interface
that is more intuitive and more usable.
--
Mike.