This isn't how OTRS works. New tickets go to a queue.
Unless they are assigned to a specific owner, all engineers (agents) in the
queue will get email notification if:

   - there is a new ticket in a queue to which they belong, and
   - the queue is part of the engineer's preferences My Queues, and
   - the engineer has Notifications enabled in his preferences.

This is designed so your question is generally not needed from the "Phone
Ticket" area. If you want to manage the group of engineers who would see a
specific ticket, you'll want to assign those engineers to their own specific
Queue or subqueue.