Hi,

I'm having the same issue here, but I thought it worked in one of the last
versions.
OTRS Version is 2.4.5 and iPhone Handler Version is 0.9.6

I've added

$Self->{'iPhone::Frontend::AgentTicketCompose'}->{'StateType'} = ['open',
'closed'];

to Config.pm without success.

I've also noticed that when creating a ticket on the iPhone without choosing a
queue first I'm getting the following error:

Error
The options of the field "Next Ticket State" depend on the values of the
following fields which are currently empty:
To queue
Please provide values for these fields before selecting an option for the field
"Next Ticket State".

Is there a way to specify states for queues? Maybe that Is my problem?

Yours sincerely

p.p. Stephan Lang
System Administrator

Tel.: +49 9180 189-276