Hello :-)

Thanks for replies.

AIUI, OTRS internal structure only supports tickets initiated by emails
or phone calls.  Incoming emails is the main way to initialise tickets.
The TICKETS -> "New whatever" facility adds ticket initialisation by
agents sending emails and by customers phoning in.  There is also an
option for ticket initialisation by agents phoning out but it is
disabled by default.

In full generality, tickets could be initiated by any information
passing mechanism.  Likely ones include include FAX, meeting, SMS and
walk-in.

The chosen "solution" to make the user interface easier to understand
and to accommodate ticket initiation by FAX, meeting etc. with minimal
changes to OTRS:

Frontend::Module###AgentTicketPhone:
     NavBar
        Name: New phone (any not email) ticket