I don't get a pull down box.
That's the problem

DASHBOARD   TICKETS   STATISTICS   CUSTOMERS   ADMIN
SysConfig
Result
Please enter a search term to look for settings.

This is how it appears on my screen.
No pull down box and no search widget.

Does this make the issue more clear ?

Now the scary part.
Not only did I win the war over the Windows solution, but the Support team
that is presently using RT is looking very carefully at moving over to OTRS,
presuming that I can get the bugs worked out of the system.

I had enough working to demo at a staff meeting yesterday that "warts & all"
it went live
DURING the meeting!
Its kind of scary when management says "This is EXACTLY what we are looking
for!"

There are a bunch of things that get glossed over in the docs, so this thing
is still a
little crippled but its alive. There are a number of things I still need to
get working.
Ill bring those up in another message.

I still need to see why the sysconfig is broken.