From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Michiel
Beijen
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 3:36 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] "owner" of unlocked tickets

Actually, what would be against removing the lock/unlock notion in
OTRS and making it possible for the owner to be empty?
If a ticket has an owner, it's supposed to be 'locked', if it does not
have an owner, it's 'available'.

The only drawback I see here is that there is no 'easy' way to see the
previous owner. But I'd say the benefit of having no more confusion
about unlocked tickets with an owner outweighs this drawback.
Any thoughts?
--
Mike