Hi,

One aspect of OTRS that I have to explain again and again is that an unlocked
ticket is in fact unlocked. "But I can see the owner right there! On the
screen! Look!", complains the Agent, and doesn't do anything about the ticket.
Because it is owned by somebody else, right?

Is it possible to remove all references to previous owners in the various lists
and views of unlocked tickets that OTRS provides? If I want to see previous
owners, I can just open the ticket and look at it.

I guess we can create an agent called "Nobody" and assign free tickets to him
with a Generic Agent. But this seems like a nasty workaround if a more elegant
solution exists.

Lars