Paul Andurnache

Rory <rcler...@gmail.com>
Sent by: otrs-boun...@otrs.org
26.09.2011 15:10
Please respond to
"User questions and discussions about OTRS." <otrs@otrs.org>

cc

Subject
Re: [otrs] Add details to customer fields

Sorry, I thought were saying it was fixed.
Have you tried creating a new ticket for a customer and then checking if
the details are shown?

Also, in the Admin section, go to the SysConfig.
In there choose "Ticket" from the drop down list.
Choose the "Frontend::Agent" Subgroup

Have a look at the options "Ticket::Frontend::CustomerInfoCompose" and
"Ticket::Frontend::CustomerInfoZoom". I have both of these set to "Yes".

Kind regards,
Rory