Le 2011-09-30 19:57, Garabed Yegavian a écrit :
I just reinstalled a fresh otrs and went step by step through the ubuntu
directions.
I installed webmin because I am a newbie to linux, and so I can see what is
going on here in my system a little easier!

It appears as if I have no cron jobs under the otrs user

When I run crontab -l -u otrs I get nothing.

What do I need to do to get this working?

Did you check your logs? From what I can see on my ubuntu desktop, cron should log to: /var/log/syslog. If not, have you tried executing manually the job?