I went back to my original server I was using to test but it works so I guess I
will just use it for production no biggie. Now the reason why I am struggling
through all of this and why I installed OTRS. What I have been trying to do is
create a ticket for a Service outage that will alert all the customers that are
affected by the outage. So far I have been able to create a ticket and have
that ticket sent to all customers under the Service Area X group. I set a
pending date on the ticket to the time and day the outage will occur. I create
a generic agent that Filters for SUBJECT "Service Outage Notification Los
Angeles" and PENDING TIMES "Ticket pending time has reached last 05 minutes".
My Ticket Action is to SET NEW STATE "in process".
Now the issue I am running into is that it never changes the state to in
process. This is killing me! any ideas?

Thank you,

  Garabed Yegavian

  323.465.6772 x3414