Hi there,

I have a huge problem that make my agents loosing trust in OTRS (they are about
to switch back to Outlook).

The forward function does not forward all attachements.

I have a ticket where I have four attachments:

- file1                              that is a copy from the original email
(don't know why this file is there)
- image001.gi         f        that is the logo from the customer contained in
the incoming email
- ro_parameters6 0.doc    one doc word (with a space in the name)
- model_notification_longtextfollowingblabla.doc    one other doc word with a
long name

When I click forward, I just got the ro_parameters6 0.doc document attached.

The three others files are not there anymore ...

Any idea?

Many thanks for your help ...

Philippe

Philippe Martignier

Communications Division

Customer Service Center

Email : philippe.martign...@wipo.int<mailto:philippe.martign...@wipo.int>

Phone : 00 41 022 338 72 36

Building : NC

Office : 3, 316

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer:

This electronic message may contain privileged, confidential and
copyright protected information. If you have received this e-mail
by mistake, please immediately notify the sender and delete this
e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all e-mail attachments
are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.