Actually you can make groups avaiable to customer, not queues, for
that (groups) you can use either customergroupAllwaysGroup or
Customer<->Group feature, but eitherway once you enable a group for a
customer they can see everything (All queues).

Another posibility is to create your own ACLs in Config.pm

Regards

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 1:03 PM, Carlos Ribas <car...@ansp.br> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
>     I´m new with OTRS. I installed the latest version and now I'm trying to
> understand how it works. I´m reading the manual page, but one point is not
> clear to me.
>
>     I can set groups, roles and queues. My doubt is if it is possible to
> have, for example, two queues in the same group, but one queue visible only
> to customer and both visible to agent. I saw that I can have this
> configuration using two groups, but I would like to know if it is possible
> to use only one.
>
> Best regards,

Alvaro Cordero Retana
Consultor de Tecnologias