I thank you for the insight, and in my limited view, I'm thinking of
"Services" to handle the segregation as -- I'd hope -- only the assigned
services would be available to the customer, meanwhile the queue would be
the type of thing your agents would generically provide. The Service is
unique to a customer, and does everything else mentioned here, without need
for ACL.

At least, that's what I understand. Every plan is different, to be sure,
but thinking in terms of what you present here, it seems reasonable that
the only change you'd need to do to add a new customer would be to add a
specific service and attach it to the customer.

Now those pesky checkboxes are the thing to bite you in the rear... (No,
I'm not making fun, I'm serious. It's not extremely obvious that you
haven't assigned a service to the competitor).

Anyway, I appreciate the feedback. It will help me to consider different
views.

Regards.