Am 24.07.2012 16:31, schrieb Susan Dittmar:
Do you per chance have an example of how to delete tickets using Generic
Agent?

just create a new job for the Generic Agent, select the relevant queues and the appropriate selection filter (we use "ticket closed before") in the Ticket Filter options and check "Delete Tickets YES" in the Ticket Commands . I suggest testing this with a special queue consisting of junk and a short close time first before running it on production queues.

--
stylebites Bernd Backhaus & Markus Hüsken GbR
Im Wolfsfeld 17

THE video player for the web: http://flowplayer.org