It will only send out different replies if that's how you have
configured it. For example, if you just have 1 queue and both email
addresses filter into that queue then you are only going to have a
single autoresponse from 1 of the addresses. If you have 2 queues and
each email address filters into it's own queue then you can set the
autoresponse for each queue to the appropriate email address.

Steve